What do we do at Advanced Agrilytics?
We provide farmers prescription recommendations for planting and managing their fields. We follow-up those recommendations with season-long infield ground truthing via our scouting expertise.
What do we do at Ag Ingenuity Partners?
We conduct on-farm scale research. We enhance a company’s understanding of new or existing products by determining how and where they will reach their highest performance potential.
We are seeking field/lab-based interns for the 2019 season. Internships are full-time with the potential for over-time hours. Interns will be focused on one or both of the following:
- On-farm scouting to assess crop conditions and identify potential problems; and/or
- Contract research efforts of spatial nature to collect/record in-field data. All interns will gain experience in general Agronomy, GIS, Plant Pathology, Entomology, Weed Science and data collection and evaluation.
- Current undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Agriculture or Science degree track preferred.
- Willingness and ability to work under on-farm conditions.
- Understanding of current farming practices is of benefit.
- GIS experience a plus.
- Must be task/project driven and able to work independently.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Safety oriented.
There is the potential for part-time as early as April and as late as September. The primary period is May through August.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly pay commensurate with experience.
- Travel and mileage reimbursement.
To apply for one of our 2019 Summer Internships please use the form below to submit a recent copy or your resume, as well as a brief (one page) letter of intent that outlines your specific experiences and professional goals that would translate to our needs. Please be sure to indicate which company most interests you using the check boxes on the form.