What do we do at Advanced Agrilytics?
We provide farmers prescription recommendations for planting and managing their fields. We follow-up those recommendations with season-long infield ground truthing via our scouting expertise.
What do we do at Ag Ingenuity Partners?
We conduct on-farm scale research. We enhance a company’s understanding of new or existing products by determining how and where they will reach their highest performance potential.
We are seeking field/lab-based interns for the 2018 season. Internships are full-time with the potential for over-time hours. Interns will be focused on one or both of the following:
- On-farm scouting to assess crop conditions and identify potential problems; and/or
- Contract research efforts of spatial nature to collect/record in-field data. All interns will gain experience in general Agronomy, GIS, Plant Pathology, Entomology, Weed Science and data collection and evaluation.
- Current undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Agriculture or Science degree track preferred.
- Willingness and ability to work under on-farm conditions.
- Understanding of current farming practices is of benefit.
- GIS experience a plus.
- Must be task/project driven and able to work independently.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Safety oriented.
There is the potential for part-time as early as April and as late as September. The primary period is May through August.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly pay commensurate with experience.
- Travel and mileage reimbursement.
To apply for one of our 2018 Summer Internships please submit a recent copy or your resume as well as a brief (one page) letter of intent that outlines your specific experiences and professional goals that would translate to our needs.